Instructions for language files:
The default language in measurement device is English. It is possible to install also other languages to the memory of measurement device. Required instructions below.
* Open file with windows program.
* Install all zip-files inside the file (6 pcs) to portable USB memory.
* Plug in the USB memory to the backside of Motomit display (the device has to be switched off).
* Switch on the device and wait for the beeping sound (approximately 10s.), after the sound you can switch off the device and unplug the USB memory. Now the language file has been installed and you can select it from maintenance. Do not reset memory when installing the language file. It is recommended to reset species, brands and measurements from APT file, so that the APT file will be on the drivers language.
* Use only max 512 Kb USB memory.
* In the older IT 5,5″ and IT 10,4″ devices can be used the same language files (po), but when installing, you have to use Flashcard containing 02 service setup-files. More information on these from us via e-mail: email@example.com
Language files can be changed/updated with poedit-program, which is designed for the purpose. From links below you can install the proper program either to Windows-based computers or Mac-based computers.
More information on http://www.poedit.net/ .